Deze pagina is ook beschikbaar in het: Nederlands.
Vis van A
Within the iconic walls of Hangar 26/27, a monumental warehouse on ‘t Eilandje in Antwerp, you find ‘Vis van A’.
Bart De Pooter, two-starred Michelin chef at Pastorale, is creating a fantastic fish restaurant. He develops a fresh and unique concept that offers accessible but high-quality seafood. Think of fish & chips, lobster grilled on the charcoal grill, eel on the teppanyaki, sushi, and a superb platter de fruits de mer.
Does our great love carry you away? Want to be on board with this fantastic concept?
You have the primary responsibility for the daily management of our Sushi Corner, and you are responsible for the culinary quality and creativity. As the face of the sushi corner, you fully show your passion for the profession.
- OCCUPATION: Full-time
- LOCATION: Antwerp
- You make various sushi preparations.
- You are responsible for filleting the fish.
- You keep the corner and the kitchen very tidy.
- You check the deliveries.
- You ensure proper preparation of the service.
- You have extensive knowledge of sushi preparation with at least two years of relevant experience.
- Able to function well in a team and work at a pace.
- Stress resistance is an asset.
- A cooking diploma is an added value but not a requirement.
- You work quickly, efficiently, and disciplined.
- You are friendly, and you like to help the guests.
- You can work independently.
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself further .
- You are part of a young and dynamic team.
- You work at an inspiring location, in a concept by two-starred chef Bart De Pooter.
- Full-time contract and interesting remuneration package in line with your experience.
- 4 day workweek.
- 40 hrs per week.
- 20 statutory vacation days.
- up to 12 extralegal vacation days.