Deze pagina is ook beschikbaar in het: Nederlands.
Chef Vis van A
For the Chef at Vis van A, we are looking for someone with a lot of enthusiasm and eagerness to lift this concept to a high level and provide guests with a unique experience with the entire team.
Within the iconic walls of Hangar 26/27, a monumental warehouse on ‘t Eilandje in Antwerp, you can find ‘Vis van A’.
Bart De Pooter, two-starred Michelin chef at Pastorale, is creating a fantastic fish restaurant. He develops a fresh and unique concept that offers accessible but high-quality seafood. Think of fish & chips, lobster grilled on the charcoal grill, eel on the teppanyaki, sushi, and a superb platter de fruits de mer.
Does our great love carry you away? Want to be on board with this fantastic concept?
- OCCUPATION: Full-time
- LOCATION: Antwerp
- You take charge of the kitchen and ensure the good day-to-day functioning of the team.
- You utilize your creative skills when developing the menus.
- You work together with the team to deliver excellent service and quality.
- You are responsible for orders and deliveries.
- You maintain the order and tidiness of the kitchen and the equipment.
- You are driven by gastronomy.
- You have the necessary interest in/passion for fish and seafood.
- You are proud of your work and always strive for the best.
- You know contemporary kitchen techniques and products.
- You are eager to learn, and you are ambitious.
- You have an eye for cleanliness and tidiness (aware of HACCP).
- You are respectful and polite to your colleagues.
- You are independent, and you can organize efficiently.
- You are a team player.
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself further .
- You are part of a young and dynamic team.
- You work at an inspiring location, in a concept by two-starred chef Bart De Pooter.
- Full-time contract and interesting remuneration package in line with your experience.
- 4 day workweek.
- 40 hrs per week.
- 20 statutory vacation days.
- up to 12 extralegal vacation days.