Deze pagina is ook beschikbaar in het: Nederlands.
Chef de Partie
Bart De Pooter is looking for motivated staff for his restaurants at Gare Maritime, Tour & Taxis, Brussels.
Are you looking for that one-of-a-kind job opportunity in hospitality? That one where you work in a hip and vibrant location in Brussels, with varied responsibilities tailored to your ambition and fun colleagues? Look no further.
Gare Maritime is an award-winning food market on the site of Tour & Taxis in Brussels. This food market is a meeting place where everyone with a heart for food can come and try the best food from around the world. Think of roasted chicken with homemade fries, cheese and charcuterie platters, vegetarian flatbreads, falafel platters, shrimp croquettes and delicious burgers.
Michelin-starred chef Bart De Pooter launched several market-style restaurants in Gare Maritime with a focus on sustainability and local seasonal products. He is still looking for dynamic and service-minded colleagues with a passion for gastronomy.
- OCCUPATION: Full-time
- LOCATION: Brussels
- Correct preparation of the dishes on the menu.
- Execution & control of the orders de partie.
- Ensure quality execution of mise-en-place, preparations, preservation and cleaning.
- Assist your colleagues with their tasks and co-prepare, leading by example.
- Ensure a safe working environment and strict compliance of the HACCP rules in the kitchen.
- Dynamic, driven and an appetite for learning.
- Sense of responsibility, efficient and respectful leading your team.
- Motivated to keep growing and developing yourself and your skills.
- Welcoming and customer focused mindset.
- Good communicator and smooth social skills.
- Team player and solution-oriented.
- You speak English, and preferably one local language (Dutch/French)
- Part of a young and dynamic team, within a growing, internationally hospitality group.
- Work in an inspiring and unique environment.
- Plenty of opportunities for developing and growing yourself and your team.
- Reporting to the site manager.
- Full-time contract and interesting remuneration package in line with your experience.
- 4 day workweek.
- 40 hrs per week.
- 20 statutory vacation days.
- up to 12 extralegal vacation days.