Deze pagina is ook beschikbaar in het: Nederlands.
Shop assistant / Fish Cutter
Vis van A
fish fresh market
Within the iconic walls of Hangar 26-27 on the Eilandje in Antwerp, you find Vis van A. This total concept by Michelin-starred chef Bart De Pooter focuses on lovers of quality fish. The menu is selected according to the catch of the day and the harvest from local and organic fishmongers. Vegetables also play a central role and come from our own garden.
In addition to a restaurant area, the concept includes a fresh market where fresh fish, shellfish, and fish preparations are on the (takeaway) menu daily.
For the fresh market, we are looking for a shop assistant.
- OCCUPATION: Full-time
- LOCATION: Antwerp
- Serve and advise customers.
- Cleaning and filleting fish.
- Help prepare fish preparations.
- Display products.
- Operate the cash register.
- Maintain stocks.
- Keep the work environment clean.
- Thorough knowledge of the Dutch language.
- Knowledge of English is a plus.
- Reliable and enthusiastic employee.
- Well-maintained appearance and friendly impression.
- Passion for food, and in particular for fish.
- Clean and hygienic.
- Stress resistant at busy times.
- Experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- You are part of a young and dynamic team.
- You work at an inspiring location, in a concept by star chef Bart De Pooter.
- Full-time contract.
- Your work 4 days from Tuesdays to Fridays (8AM to 6PM)