Deze pagina is ook beschikbaar in het: Nederlands.
Flexi - student
Vis van A
Within the iconic walls of Hangar 26/27 on Eilandje in Antwerp, you will find Vis van A: a seafood restaurant, bar, terrace, and fish market. Under the leadership of Michelin-starred chef and serial entrepreneur Bart De Pooter, Vis van A offers the best of the North Sea (think grilled lobster on the charcoal grill, eel in green sauce, salmon on the teppanyaki, and magnificent seafood platters) as well as seasonal vegetables from our own garden.
- LOCATION: Antwerp
We are looking for flexible workers/students with great enthusiasm, energy, and passion to elevate Vis van A to a high level and provide our guests with a unique experience alongside the team! Responsibilities include:
- Working in the dining area from preparation to service under the guidance of our floor manager.
- Exemplifying hospitality, providing perfect service and quality to our guests with a professional and personal touch, and a smile.
- Ensuring order and cleanliness in the reception and dining area.
- Most importantly, you have a strong desire to work in one of the most beautiful restaurants in Antwerp.
- You have previous experience in the dining area or have the necessary desire to support our team.
- You are hospitable, friendly, polite, and pay attention to our guests.
- You are a true team player who can also work independently.
- You have a neat and well-groomed appearance and are punctual.
- You are respectful and loyal to your colleagues.
- Your native language is Dutch or English.
- Competitive compensation package based on your experience.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and further develop yourself.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team.
- You will work in an inspiring location, in a concept created by Michelin-starred chef Bart De Pooter.