Deze pagina is ook beschikbaar in het: Nederlands.
Chef de rang
Vis van A
Within the iconic walls of Hangar 26/27 on Eilandje in Antwerp, you will find Vis van A: a seafood restaurant, bar, terrace, and fish market. Led by Michelin-starred chef and serial entrepreneur Bart De Pooter, Vis van A offers the best of the North Sea (think grilled lobster on the charcoal grill, eel in green sauce, salmon on the teppanyaki, and magnificent seafood platters) as well as seasonal vegetables from our own garden.
- OCCUPATION: Full-time
- LOCATION: Antwerp
As Chef de Rang at Vis van A, we are looking for someone with great enthusiasm and passion to elevate Vis van A to a high level and provide our guests with a unique experience alongside the team. Responsibilities include:
- Working in the dining area from preparation to service under the guidance of our floor manager.
- Ensuring smooth communication between the dining area and the kitchen.
- Exemplifying hospitality, providing perfect service and quality to our guests with a professional and personal touch, and a smile.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness in the reception and dining area.
- Willingness to acquire the necessary knowledge about our products and brands.
- You have previous experience as a Chef de Rang or have the necessary ambition to support our team.
- You are hospitable, friendly, polite, and pay attention to our guests.
- You are a true team player who can also work independently.
- You are respectful and loyal to your colleagues.
- Your native language is Dutch, English, or French.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop yourself.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team.
- You will work in an inspiring location, in a concept created by Michelin-starred chef Bart De Pooter.
- Full-time contract and an attractive compensation package based on your experience.
- 4-day workweek, 40 hours per week.
- You will work from Tuesday to Friday or from Wednesday to Saturday.
- 20 legal vacation days.
- Up to 12 additional vacation days.