Chef de Partie
Bart De Pooter is looking for motivated staff for his new restaurants at Gare Maritime, Tour & Taxis, Brussels.
Are you looking for that interesting, one of a kind, job opportunity in hospitality? That one where you have varied responsibilities tailored to your ambition, and you work for an innovative and qualitative food concept, in a hip environment with fun colleagues and potential for growth? Look no further. We are looking for exceptional, dynamic, service minded colleagues that like to go the extra mile, for the customers and their colleagues. You might have already heard the buzz around ‘Gare Maritime’? Gare Maritime is the multiple award winning commercial hub of the brand new ‘city-in-the-city concept on the site of Tour & Taxis in Brussels. At the end of last year, the biggest Food Market of Europe opened his doors in Gare Maritime. Chef Bart De Pooter launched several restaurant concepts and he’s still looking for colleague's. The Food Market is an innovative, culinary meeting place where everyone with a heart for tasty and healthy food can come and taste Belgian gastronomy; with a focus on sustainability, zero waste and local seasonal products.
- OCCUPATION: Full-time
- LOCATION: Brussels
- Correct Preparation of the dishes on the menu.
- Execution & control of the orders de parti.
- Ensure quality execution of mise-en-place, preparations, preservation and cleaning.
- Assist your colleagues with their tasks and co-prepare, leading by example.
- Ensure a safe working environment and strict compliance of the HACCP rules in the kitchen.
- Dynamic, driven and an appetite for learning
- Sense of responsibility and comfortable leading your team
- Motivated to keep growing & developing your self & your skills
- Welcoming & Customer focused mindset
- Good communicator and smooth social skills
- Team player and solution oriented
- English and preferably one local language
- Part of a young and dynamic team, within a growing, internationally renowned hospitality group
- Creative input in new dish development
- Start-up environment, you’ll be playing a crucial role in the start-up and launch of the food market restaurants by Bart De Pooter
- Full-time contract and interesting remuneration package in line with your experience
- Work in an inspiring environment
- Plenty of opportunities for developing & growing yourself & your team
- Responsibility for your restaurant
- Reporting to the site manager