Deze pagina is ook beschikbaar in het: Nederlands.
POSTUUR stands for Fast Good Food. Breakfast, lunch, apero, and early dinner with daily fresh and high-quality products. A project from two-starred Michelin chef Bart De Pooter.
The menu includes oven-fresh sandwiches, fresh salads, homemade pizza, loaded fries, and delicious burgers. Meat, fish, or veggie: at POSTUUR there is something for everyone. The drinks menu is also lovely, offering cappuccinos and soft drinks to juices and cocktails. POSTUUR is located near Antwerp Berchem station and is open every weekday for eating-in and taking out.
- OCCUPATION: Full-time
- LOCATION: Berchem
- You are responsible for the ‘mise en place’.
- You work on both the cold and the warm sides.
- You strictly follow all health and hygiene regulations.
- During the service, you work with the team to complete all orders.
- You work in an organized manner in the open kitchen.
- You take charge in the kitchen and ensure that everyone in the team contributes to a smooth shift.
- You are responsible for the stock and inventory of the products.
- You can remain calm in full service.
- You have a neat and tidy appearance.
- You have experience in a brasserie or restaurant kitchen.
- You know the HACCP rules.
- You are a passionate foodie.
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch.
- You can communicate constructively and politely with your colleagues during busy shifts.
- Full-time contract with good salary depending on your experience.
- You work in an inspiring and fabulous location where you have the opportunity to develop yourself further.
- POSTUUR is open Monday to Friday. Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Companies can book the restaurant for catering and events after opening hours.