Deze pagina is ook beschikbaar in het: Nederlands.
F&B Event Project Coördinator
Bart De Pooter Stories
Are you passionate about F&B events and looking for an exciting new challenge? We are looking for a project coordinator F&B events to strengthen our dynamic team.
Bart De Pooter Stories, led by star chef and culinary entrepreneur Bart De Pooter, is responsible for the F&B of some of the largest and most innovative events in the world. From Tomorrowland, Tomorrowland Winter and Tomorrowland Brazil to Core Festival and Strand van A.
- OCCUPATION: Full-time
- LOCATION: Antwerp
- Logistical preparations for events: Core festival, Tomorrowland (Belgium, Winter Alpe D’Huez, Brazil), Strand van A(ntwerpen), etc.
- Pre- and production phase: searching for suppliers, location visits, etc.
- Creating and developing a plan.
- Responsible for the setup and breakdown plan.
- Following up and placing orders with suppliers.
- Technical specifications and cost calculations.
- Warehouse management.
- Working during events and responsible for the preparation and closing of the F&B schedule.
- Aftercare: analysis and adjustments.
- Good work experience in a production F&B environment.
- Culinary training or good experience as a chef.
- Stress-resistant, flexible, and proactive.
- Hands-on mentality.
- You communicate efficiently (internally and externally).
- You have experience in managing a team.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
- Good knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of other software packages is a plus.
- A full-time and varied job.
- Exciting projects and locations, nationally and internationally.
- A young, dynamic, and highly motivated team under the guidance of Bart De Pooter and his management team.